Sunday, November 4, 2012

Flash Forward

Blogging fail. Epic Fail. I haven't blogged since April? I will continue to forever blame this on the fact that my laptop hasn't been replaced. It died almost a year ago, and that was the easiest way for me to blog. Now that I have a ONE year old (How time flies!) I don't make it upstairs very often just to sit down and blog. I promise that I'm going to try to start blogging again....starting NOW. Its official. I will do my best to make this happen. In the mean time...I'll be shopping for the perfect laptop!

I would like to take a moment to update you on Bauer. A year ago...he was this:





Now, he is this!



This has been one of the best years of my life. The Best! I love my baby boy! He's not a baby anymore! He's sneaking his way into Toddler-hood. I hope I'm ready for this....We celebrated his birthday party at Jeter Farms in Botetourt. We had  ball....here are some highlights :)












No comments: