Saturday, August 28, 2010

pass me a sweater, please!


With only a week till the wedding, it just hit me that Fall (my favorite season) is right around the corner. Goodbye tank tops, flip flops, sweat dripping off my forehead..I'm ready for hoodies and sweaters and pumpkins and soup and chili and everything that goes along with being cozy. Autumn officially starts on September 23rd. Thats only 7 days after we get back from our honeymoon! That means, when I get back from sweltering sunny Florida, I'm going into fall mode. Last year was unfortunate. In October of last year was when I started getting sick. It made the holidays really difficult to celebrate, as I could hardly leave the house on the weekends. I made this little list last year with all my Fall to do's :) I think I accomplished one thing on that list...clap it up for fibromyalgia. This year, I'm feeling LOTS better so I decided to once again, revisit the list. You know you're more excited than Paula Deen is about two sticks of butter..

A list of my anticipated Fall Follies!

1. Visit an apple orchard

2. Go on a hayride

3. Make a homemade apple pie..and Eat it!

4. Carve a pumpkin (ok and maybe spray paint one or two as well)

5. Make something outta leaves

6. ....Pumpkin Pie..MMM enough said.

7. Drink apple cider

8. Go on a nature hike..or two or three.

9. Collect acorns

10. Throw the football-catch the football.

11. Roast smores over a bonfire

12. Go camping

13. Visit a haunted house

14. Make our own Halloween Costumes..can't wait!

I decided not to change up the list..AT ALL. I really feel like I missed out last year and I'm going to attempt to check most of these off. Quit whining and put your big girl sunglasses on..Summer isn't over yet! I'm heading to the beach right now as a matter of fact...

No comments: